Hoo Hey How (Hokkien: 魚蝦蟹, Fish-Prawn-Crab) is a Chinese dice-game. It is related to Bầu cua cá cọp in Vietnam, and similar to Crown and Anchor in the West Indies and the American game chuck-a-luck
A similar version of the game is played in Nepal, called “Langur Burja” (Nepali: लङ्गुर बुर्जा). There is a similar Flemish version called Anker en Zon (“Anchor and Sun”), in which a sun symbol replaces the crown. The French version again uses the sun, and is called Ancre, Pique, et Soleil (“Anchor, Spade, and Sun”). A similar game played in China called Hoo Hey How (魚蝦蟹, Fish-Prawn-Crab in Hokkien) and Vietnam called or Bầu cua cá cọp.
Rules and Play
– Bet to one or more of the six sides of the dice.
– Play game using three dice.
* Odds: 1:1 on one dice, 2:1 on two dice and 3:1 on three dice.
– Global leader board: You can show your skill to the players worldwide when you get on the top winners leader board.
– Free chip bonus: here you can claim free chips after game over, so you can keep on playing and have fun!
Come on and join the game now! Welcome!
Copyright© 2017 Tải Game Đánh Bài Đổi Thẻ Cào Uy Tính